Weewar seems to be dead. Visit http://groupspaces.com/WeewarExiles/> to keep in touch.
Weewar Battle Simulator
Update (7-1-08): This is now finally updated with the current unit specifications!
Update (4-29-08): There’s a new battle simulator for the test server. Check it out here.
Update (12-14-07): New version with more accurate results.
See the Tangler forums for details.
Update (1-13-08): Now with more appropriate terrain defaults.
- To use this simulator, first click on the unit type for attacker and defender.
- The terrain type is defaulted to “Plains” (except for water and capturing units) and the unit number is defaulted to “10″, but you can change them to anything you want.
- Next up, at the bottom, click the level of bonus to apply (for attacks from multiple sides).
- Finally, click “BATTLE!” and the outcome probabilities will be calculated and displayed at the bottom.
- After the battle is done, you can click “Set” (by the results) to set the respective most probable outcome as the current unit number.
- Rinse and Repeat!
Using the Bonus Calculator
- Determining your attack bonus can be tricky - this calculator takes out the guess work.
- First, click on any of the hexes to mark where the first attack occurred - it will be marked as “1st.”
- Then click on the hex where the second attack occurred - it will be marked as “2nd.”
- The resulting bonus effect will then show up under “Total Bonus.”
- Continue clicking the hexes for as many attacks as you have. Also, click on the DFA to add the distant attack bonus.
- If you make a mistake, click on “Back” to go back a step, or click on “Reset” to erase everything.
- Finally you can click on “Set” to set the calculated bonus as your current battle bonus.